Política de reembolso
Original Art: All sales of original artwork are final. Cancellations, exchanges, and refunds are not available.
Fine Art prints: All sales are final, and we do not offer refunds. Please take the time to read product descriptions carefully and check the colours of the Prints on multiple screens if you are concerned about colour variations. I try my best to represent the colours and tones in my work honestly and clearly.
If your situation meets the requirements below, you can exchange an Art Print within 7 calendar days of its receipt for another print or store credit. You are responsible for all shipping charges associated with an exchange, paying any price difference, and will be charged a 15% restocking fee based on the price of the original print(s) being exchanged. Orders for Fine Art Prints can only be cancelled if the print has not yet been printed. All prints are “created to order” – sometimes immediately – so there is no guarantee that it will be possible to cancel a print order.
The following criteria must be met to qualify for an exchange:
- If you wish to initiate the exchange of a Print, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice number, the name of the item, and a reason for exchange within 7 days of its receipt. If you do not reach out within 7 days we will be unable to make an exchange. Please note the 15% restocking fee.
- All exchanges must be authorized by Susannah Bee. Upon receipt of an authorization email from Susannah Bee, please send the prints in the complete original packaging, accompanied by proof of purchase to: Studio Bee, 109 Eastbourne Avenue, Hamilton ON L8M 2M9. The buyer is responsible for paying the shipping costs associated with any item(s) for exchange as well as the shipping cost for the new item(s). You must take care to ensure that goods are properly packaged while in transit.
- We are unable to exchange any custom-sized prints.
- The Print(s) must be received at our studio in perfect, original condition, free from any damage, and in the complete, original packaging. In the case of a Limited Edition Print, the certificate of authenticity must also be returned. All Art Prints returned for an exchange will be inspected to ensure these criteria have been met. We reserve the right to deny an exchange if the print is not in its perfect original condition as we are unable to restock and sell damaged prints, so please make sure you package your print(s) with care! Fine Art Prints are delicate and so you must take care when handling them to ensure there are no marks, damages to the paper, or other signs of handling.
- The Print must be accompanied by a purchase receipt or other proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, we will not do an exchange.
Greeting Cards & Calendars: Greeting cards & Calendars can be returned within 7 days of receipt provided they are in the original and unopened packaging. Please email email@example.com if you wish to initiate an exchange within 7 days. The customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your order or shipping, and we will work with you to sort out any issues!